Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Totally-in-love Tuesdays

Hi girls! I am now starting a new series on the website called Totally-in-love Tuesdays. Every Tuesday I will share something that I have recently been "totally in love with." I'm pretty excited about this but it will be so hard picking just one topic!

This week it's a website!

I have loved Lauren Conrad ever since Laguna Beach. Who hasn't? She's so fashionable and sweet, the perfect mix. I love her romatic-chic style and tips, so naturally I have read her Style book. But recently I found something 10 times better than her style or her books... her site! It's just like style but with videos and tutorials and much much more. Check out http://thebeautydepartment.com/ for hair, make-up, skin tips and tutorials! And also she has another site, with which I am totally in love with too. Although laurenconrad.com is more of a general site, with beauty tips and such but also home decor tips and cooking and things of those sorts. If you're interested in those types of things check it out! I am totally in love with her sites, are you?!

No comments: