Saturday, November 12, 2011

My Favorite Beauty Product!




Okay, so I know I haven't posted in almost a month, so as a special post I'm going to talk about something very fun! Nailpolishes! I am a nail polish junkie, like that is the one beauty product that I cannot go a long time without buying. Ever since I can remember I've always loved nail polish trends, and I've followed them religiously. But now I've been more into nail polish designs. I've been trying to learn new tricks and tips to getting cute, unique nails without having to go to the salon. I found this aweosme site that showcases a bunch of nail polish photos, which I found these pictures from. It's pinrest.com! Check it out! I have been loving the ombre nail effect a.k.a the each-nail-a-different-color trend. I even tried that one out, here's my take on it!

What do you think of this new trend? Yay or Nay? Comment below on what you think!

No comments: